thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

#UnityMembershipMakes

 Wednesday's on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook page they share cards and projects created using one or more of the awesome membership kits that Unity offers. This card also happens to qualify for the monthly challenge (wild & wonderful) happening as well!


I started with a panel of watercolor paper and created the yellow blob with another technique that I've done before....cleaning my blending brushes with water and just blending out the ink until it's no more! Lots of backgrounds can be created with this technique! After that I stamped the Unity Stamp Co. May 2023 Background of the month honeycomb chaos over that using vintage photo distress oxide. I then took out a few stamps from the Kit of the Month from May Bloom in Color. The dots were randomly stamped on top with more vintage photo. Die cut the whole thing with Unity's scallops and rectangle nesting die. Onto the focal image....also from the Kit of the Month. I stamped it onto watercolor paper with versafine clair ink in nocturne, colored with my Tombow ABT markers, die cut with the scallops and circles nesting dies and used some foam tape to pop it up. The natural twine and the burlap twine were from my stash. The sentiments are also from the Kit of the month. Stamped the same as the beehive....I hand trimmed the "hey honey" and the "you are the sweetest" was cut using some banner nesting dies which were included in the March 2023 Whit Kit. The clear dew drops were also included in a Whit Kit a few months ago. 

Thanks for visiting! Leave me some love! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment