thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - Llama

 Hello again friends! How are we already half way through the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party?!?! 


My card today is again featuring some scraps that were left from other cards! Today I'm using a sketch from Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge blog!! Sketch #195 was from a few months ago. I print sketches and save them for when I'm stuck! LOL Sometimes you just need a visual!


Papers today are from Echo Park Gnome for Christmas paper pad. The sketch is below for reference! While there are no measurements on the actual sketch, my measurements are for the holly squares...2 3/8" square, with a 2 1/2" square mat, and the red rectangles...1 1/8" x 2 3/8", with a 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" mat. If not using a mat behind the patterned paper, just cut to the mat size! The llama (Llama Delivery, which happens to be no longer available) is from Newton's Nook Designs....one of our fabulous sponsors! If you go back through my blog, you'll see this cute guy A LOT!!! So I first die cut the llama and the gift, then stamped then colored with off brand alcohol markers. Die cut a vellum circle with Unity Stamp Co. scallops and circles nesting dies. Tied with some natural twine from Timeless Twine! Be sure to get your entries in before Friday at Midnight!


To see our FANTASTIC sponsor list, you can check out my day one post here!





5 comments:

  1. Love this card and that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so cute! I love how you've used this llama time and again... so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I have this darling stamp - it's my favorite llama. Your card is so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!! Love the llama with the sketch, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete