thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 21, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2023 Linky Party Kickoff!

 Welcome to the first day of the {BYSHC} 2023 Christmas in July Linky Party! So much fun to be had this next week! Starting today, running through the 28th, enjoy lots of posts and inspiration to get some Christmas cards made and ready for December! 


Today's card features a new-to-me technique of multiple background stamps and colors! So much fun to create this (and a few others)! The background stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. (which happens to be one of our amazing sponsors)! Started with a white cardstock panel cut to 4.25" x 5.5". Stamped the Linen background stamp using weathered wood distress ink. On top of that I stamped the Santa Express background stamp using a trio of colors (vintage photo and crackling campfire distress oxide and forest moss distress ink). I ink blended around the edges with more vintage photo. Next I took a manilla tag and ink blended more vintage photo over it to darken it up. Stamped the sentiment using straight Vintage Photo. If you look closely the black stick tree is on a clear piece of plastic that I die cut with the scallops and circles nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. from a piece of wrap that was around a stuffed toy we had purchased! It has a ton of trees all over it! I cut another piece from it and will use that later! ;) Next I added the twine (red/green and natural from Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz, the jute twine from May Arts and the gold thread kreinik metallics blending filament)! I loved the look of a tag tie technique that Sandhya used and tried to recreate it! I love how this turned out!



The sponsor list is so amazing! At the end of the week prizes will be awarded! Enter often for a better chance at a prize!!

Unity Stamp Company
Angie Blom Digital Designs
Tawny Owl Paperie
Gina Marie Designs
Jaded Blossom
Colorado Craft Company
Therm O Web
Not 2 Shabby
Gina K. Designs
Newton's Nook Designs
Fresh and Renewed with Teresa
Taylored Expressions
RAM Stamps {Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps}
Graciellie Design
Lawn Fawn
*NEW SPONSOR* Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Twiddler's Nook
Pink & Main
A Colorful Life Designs

Good luck to all and I can't wait to see all the inspiration!!
I would love it if you would leave me a note to let me know you were here! :)



5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... you know I just LOVE this beautiful card! I can't wait to CASE this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous, Jenni! I love all of the layers you created and the textures from your stamps and colors. This one is a keeper - and ready for mass production!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grungy look so much! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete