thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

XOXO!

Another challenge completed for Inspired By Challenges. This week the inspiration is XOXO! 


I recently purchased secondhand some Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Alphanumeric dies and my thoughts immediately went to the die cuts in the picture!

My daughter is a competitive dancer....this weekend is our annual "competition showcase" where the team shows all of the competition dances for the first time. Our studio has a "big/little sister" program as well where they pair up an older girl with a younger or new-to-the-studio girl and they support and cheer each other throughout the season. I have created these little 3" x 3" cards to be given with the gifts that will be given throughout the season.


Started with some pink cardstock for the card bases. Next I dug through some scraps to find the different accent papers. Die cut with some dies from Unity Stamp Co. (hearts are apparently no longer available but the postage stamp dies are!) I die cut the letters from white cardstock. When cut the letters have a white border around the letters so I utilized all the pieces! For some I used the outline, for some I used the inside and for one I used both (after I ink blended over the white letters). Extra add ons are pink heart gems (Joanns), "xoxo" wood accent (in a Unity kit), Unity cut apart sentiment strips, and one stamped sentiment from Hero Arts.  Super simple, super cute and perfect to tuck into a gift or lunchbox or briefcase (for hubby)!!

More supplies listed below! I had fun with these! Thanks for the inspiration!





2 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE, and I LOVE what they will be used for... so, so sweet!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By!! :)

    ReplyDelete