thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

My favorites from 2023!

 I'm seeing all over social media people choosing their favorite top creations from the past year....so I wanted to join in as well! I picked one from each month (maybe 2 from a couple months :p) It was an amazing year for my self esteem! In 2023 I was published in all four of the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine issues! How crazy is that?!?! I'm shocked and humbled by this accomplishment! Here are some of my favorites! Hope you agree! <3














Some products I used:

Most stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.





best scissors for fussy cutting



favorite acrylic dots (Gina Marie Designs)


favorite foam tape



die sets from Unity Stamp Co. (scallops and rectangles)




Everyone has their favorite coloring medium. This happens to be mine! Tombow dual brush pens. These are water based and easy to move color around with water or a blender brush!









No comments:

Post a Comment