thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 12, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch #41

 We're well into the new year and I can say that I have started building up my stash of holiday cards for the end of the year so that I am not stressed and hurriedly creating at the last minute! If you do a little each month, the task in December isn't so daunting! :) {BYSHC} has a new sketch each month! This year the monthly prize will be a sponsored prize! Angie Blom Digital Designs is the sponsor for January! I absolutely love her digital images!



Today's card features the design called Gifting Girl. This set actually comes with 4 different images. I chose one and used the "Happy Holidays" from another! I started with a white A2 card base, to that I added a background panel (measured and cut per the measurements on the sketch). The rectangle panels were also cut per the measurements. These papers all came from a My Mind's Eye pad called Christmas Wish. I printed the image on regular cardstock and colored with various alcohol markers (purchased at Ross...two different brands). I cut her and the black mat using the scallops and circles nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. The sequins are from SpiegelMom scraps from a set called Cranberry Bliss. The white bakers twine is literally that.....white bakers twine I purchased from my grocery store! LOL I saw it hanging on the end of an aisle and snatched it right up! :) I added some foam tape to the back of the circles and to the back of the sentiment to give a little dimension!

Be sure to follow along all year for amazing sketches and some amazing sponsored prizes! By the end of the year, you will have a lovely set of cards to choose from!

Links are above, but I've added photos of some products I've used.

cranberry bliss sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps

foam tape

Gifting Girl digital stamp kit - Angie Blom Digital Designs

Scallops and circles nesting die set - Unity Stamp Co.


Favorite scissors!






No comments:

Post a Comment