Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Card of the Month October 2024!

 Hey friends! Just throwing this out into the blog-iverse! A card of mine has been chosen to participate in the Card of the Month for October 2024 at Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! It's really just for fun (and maybe a bit of pride), no prizes are involved.....just to be forever known as the October 2024 Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Card of the Month! 


You may have already seen this on a previous post, but alas, here is the card that is in the running!

To be honest, I'm included with some FABULOUSLY ridiculously talented friends! Some of whom I have actually learned so much from! I'm not expecting to make it to the end, but it's still fun to see how far along I do end up going! 

If you are so inclined.....here is the link! I would 100000% appreciate any votes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - CASEd It! ~

 Welcome to October! This month's theme is near and dear to my heart....CASEd It! Do you even know how many cards I have screenshot, sav...