Tuesday, October 1, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 50 - Joyful Wishes

Welcome to {BYSHC} Sketch 50! I started on the team during Sketch 11! How exciting to still be here at #50! This month's sponsor is A Colorful Life Designs


Today's card features a sweet reindeer from Unity Stamp Co., called Just for You Dear. I started with a blue panel that I sprayed with water and embossed with a 3d embossing folder by Stampin Up called Cable Knit Dynamic. A friend (Vanessa you know who you are) sent me a few backgrounds already embossed because I didn't have the embossing folder. After I received her gift, I just had to get one for myself!  I then stamped the reindeer onto a piece of white, colored with King Art Art Markers (alcohol). I then die cut the image using one of the circles from the scallops and circles nesting dies. The sentiment is also from the kit, stamped onto a scrap of white and everything was mounted with foam adhesive. A few enamel dots by Gina Marie Designs were added for a little extra interest.



I added a few dots of white gel pen for a little accent!

Be sure to get any and all entries into the sketch 50 album on Facebook to be eligible for a prize from A colorful life designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ October 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - CASEd It! ~

 Welcome to October! This month's theme is near and dear to my heart....CASEd It! Do you even know how many cards I have screenshot, sav...