Friday, September 27, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 49 - Merry Christmas

 We are to the last Friday of the month, so be sure to get your entries in for the {BYSHC} Sketch 49 before midnight on the 30th!

As I have mentioned before, the sponsor this month is Therm-O-Web! Be sure to give them a look! 


Today's card went together somewhat easier than the others this month! Maybe because it was the fourth one I had done! LOL The papers are from a My Minds Eye pad called Christmas! Lots of rich colors! Glued the two papers together, then die cut with the largest scallop and rectangle nesting die from Unity. To that I took a piece of ribbon from my stash and, because it was wider than I would have liked, folded it in half and glued the center together with Therm-O-Web tear tape! I tied the bow and stuck it to the ribbon with some Zots (also from Therm-O-Web). The Merry Christmas is by Hero Arts. I had the brilliant idea to use the Therm-O-Web adhesive sheets. I stuck it to the back of the red cardstock I wanted to die-cut the "merry" from and ran it through the big shot. When I pulled the word off....it was sticky! :) Christmas was stamped onto black cardstock with versaMark and then embossed with gina k. designs white embossing powder! I did add a rectangle of vellum under the sentiment because it was just getting lost on that background!





Don't forget to get your cards in before the 30th to be eligible for the Therm-O-Web prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Sketch 49 - Merry Christmas

 We are to the last Friday of the month, so be sure to get your entries in for the {BYSHC} Sketch 49 before midnight on the 30th! As I have...