Friday, September 6, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 49 - Merry Christmas!

New Month = New Sketch! {BYSHC} Sketch 49 begins today! 


Ever have one of those days where it just seems like the universe it telling you to just give it up and move on for a while!!? That's how this card came about! LOL

The sponsor for the September Sketch 49 challenge is Therm-O-Web! I started off with a bunch of TOW stuff and moving it around and trying new things.....nada! The only Therm-O-Web on this is the foam adhesive! Therm-O-Web has so much good stuff! I have high hopes for more cards this month!

As I said above, this card was a lot more work than I expected! I tore it apart two times before this version that was acceptable! LOL Papers are from PhotoPlay Tulla & Norbert's Christmas Party! I love this pad!! I'm going to need to get another! I tore the vellum, then I tore the cardstock. The vellum mat and letters were cut from the same pieces as were torn. I felt like it needed more so I fussy cut some of the presents out of the paper and layered them along the tear line. I added some red enamel dots for a little bit of color on the other corner.


All in all, I'm happy with this version! It took some time, but I'm glad I'm not hating it anymore! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...