Friday, September 13, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 49 - Merry & Bright

 We are half way through the month of September.  Plenty of time to get your entry in for sketch 49 at {BYSHC}. This sketch runs through the end of the month. The sponsor for this month's prize is Therm-O-Web! I had wanted to use Therm-O-Web products, but all I had on hand was the deco foil, tear tape and foam adhesive! So here ya go!


The stripes at the bottom are created using tear tape and deco foil from the Shades of Aqua pack! I tried to run the tape as close together as possible so that you couldn't see any white....it's there, but I guess I did the best I could! The snowflakes, sentiment and snowman are all from Unity Stamp Co. as is the banner die used on the sentiment. Two different sets were used.....the snowman and snowflakes are from Snow, Snow Cute and the sentiment is from Winter Cheer and Deer.  A couple staples, some foam tape and glitter enamel dots finish it off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...