Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hurricane Crafting - it's a thing!

 Well here we are, Tampa, Florida, waiting on Hurricane Helene to drop a bunch of rain! Worked from home today and school is out until Monday. Crafting soothes me and makes me think of something else for a little while. I can hear the wind outside, but when I'm focused on coloring and creating, I tune it out!


I dug out a pre-created stenciled background that's been hanging around for a while. With it's soft colors, I wanted to add something that was also soft. I used the tulips from the Unity Stamp Co. KOM 4/24, colored with distress watercolor pencils and a water brush. I found a card of Tenia's that I modeled this after. I die cut the tulips, backed it with an olive/kraft color piece to make it stand out. Popped it up with some foam tape also. The sentiment is from gotta love sentiments. Stamped in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I also added some pearls for extra "Easter" vibes!


Wanted to get this colored and posted before we lose power! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Sketch 49 - Merry Christmas

 We are to the last Friday of the month, so be sure to get your entries in for the {BYSHC} Sketch 49 before midnight on the 30th! As I have...