Monday, September 2, 2024

Happy 21st Birthday!

 Where does the time go. My first born is 21! Legally allowed to drink! :/ 

I am NOT ok!!

So what does a crafter do when they are stressed and not ready for the inevitable.....WE CRAFT! :)


Crystal posted a technique in January of 2023, called debossing inky resist. The reason I have two cards is because the first one didn't have enough embossing ink on it and the embossing powder didn't take! :/


This one, the birthday boy's card, is embossed with the white embossing powder. I used Distress embossing ink and gina k designs embossing powder in white. The inks I used are the same for both, because whatever I had left on the acrylic mat from this one ^ I used for the one below! Broken china, antique linen and vintage photo. The letters and numbers are cut from scraps using a die set from Tim Holtz called alphanumeric bulletin.



While they are not "perfect" he will still love it and be thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...