Friday, August 30, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 48 - Merry & Bright

 Welcome to the last weekend of {BYSHC} Sketch 48! The link will stay open until midnight on the 31st.



This sketch came about from one of my previous cards. I used scraps to create the stripes on the base, which is exactly what I did with this one too. The scraps, from all different brands and collections, were cut into 1/2" strips and glued to a piece of copy paper (to reduce bulk). I then used the largest die from the scallops and rectangle nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. to die cut it. The circle of vellum was cut using the scallops and circles nesting die set from Unity! The reindeer and sentiment are from a kit called cheerful prancing, from, yep you guessed it Unity Stamp Co.! Have I mentioned that they are the prize sponsor this month!?! 



Be sure to have your card linked up in the album on the facebook group by midnight on the 31st!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...