Friday, August 23, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 48 - Merry Little Christmas

Hello and welcome back! We are moving through August like a hot knife through butter! Soooo FAST!!! It's already the 23rd?!? How is that possible?!? Anyway, because of {BYSHC} I have quite the stash of cards so that December doesn't have to be stressful! 


Sketch 48 is based on one of my cards from last year! It's exciting to see my name on it! :) To create this card I took scraps that were not even the same pad or manufacturer and cut them into 1/2" strips. Glued them to a piece of copy paper (to reduce bulk) in a diagonal pattern to create the stripes. I then die cut it, as well as the kraft colored mat, using the scallops and rectangle nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. I had saved some scraps of paper that were all christmas words. One side was the words the other was tartan plaid! Cut out a few words that not only fit, but also fit the theme! The snowflake was cut using a snowflake die from Waffle Flower called winter crystal die, from a sheet of adhesive silver foil paper. I added some burlap twine from May Arts Ribbon and some glitter enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.




Be sure to join along!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...