Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #229 Birthday!

 Hello Friends! I created a birthday card for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #229 Birthday.


I am working on increasing my Newton's Nook Designs stamp collection, but for now Garden Mice is the set for this challenge! I found a few scraps on my desk that went together so cut them according to the current sketch at Tawny Owl Paperie. The mouse was cut using the matching die set and colored with Tombow ABT markers. I used a pack of enamel dots from Carta Bella as my color palette! The sentiment was typed on my computer and printed, then cut out using a banner from Unity Stamp Co. I punched a couple holes in the top and fed through some white grosgrain ribbon. Using foam adhesive, I attached it to the appropriate spot from the sketch, then added the cute mouse and butterfly. The enamel dots were just scattered around!


Be sure to check out the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge and also the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch challenge!






4 comments:

  1. Awww... sweet card, Jenni! I love how you used the fun sketch {Thank You!} and love that you're still using scraps! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful birthday card! Great combination of papers with the sweet mouse! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colors you used and the cute banner! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Grab some scraps and create!

  Today I saw a card posted by my friend Crystal Minkler using scraps to create a card based on the TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 25 . If you&...