Thursday, July 23, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry (again!)

 Hello again! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is in the final days....be sure to get your entries in before the deadline to be eligible for one of the amazing prizes being offered by some amazing sponsors!


I'm back with another card from an awesome sponsor RAM Stamps!


When I print digital images, I print the entire page! That way I have extra! Well, after I looked at the website for the Christmas Merry link, I found a great card done by Maartje (DT member) and wanted to do something similar! 


I liked the variation of her coloring on the letters! That's what I was going for on this one! :) Again with the digital papers from Snowy Christmas, again leftovers from the other card I made using RAM products! Nothing goes to waste! :)

I colored the image with KingArt Alcohol Markers, cut the image using the Make A Tag Die Set from Unity Stamp Co., tied some natural twine from Timeless Twine around and tied a bow, added some foam adhesive and then added some NUVO Aqua Shimmer in Glitter Gloss! So sparkly!


Use coupon code GETCARDEDBYJENNI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Merry (again!)

 Hello again! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is in the final days....be sure to get your entries in before the deadline to ...