Wednesday, July 22, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - tis the season

 


Another day another scrap card! {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party runs until Friday at midnight! Be sure to have your entries posted before then! I've said it once, and I'll likely say it again, but the Linky Parties are my excuse to use up a bunch of scraps!


This card is no exception! The background papers are all scraps from the Unity Stamp Co. paper pack called North Pole Collection. The piece was die cut using the largest of the scallops and rectangle nesting die. The image is from the October 2024 Kit of the Month called {sweet bliss of christmas}. I stamped it with antique linen distress oxide and then die cut with the make a tag die set. Next I distressed the edges of the tag with some vintage photo, added a rose gold paperclip, pink burlap twine and the sentiment. Lastly I added some Cotton Candy Stickles (appears that Cotton Candy is no longer offered...this is the link to hibiscus) to some of the ornaments for a little sparkle!


Although I didn't plan on it, this card resembles {BYSHC} Sketch 55!







No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - tis the season

  Another day another scrap card! {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party runs until Friday at midnight! Be sure to have your entries po...