Friday, July 24, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Joy Hope Love Peace Christmas

TGIF! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ends at midnight tonight! Be sure to link up your creations to be eligible for one of the amazing prizes! 


I am sharing another card featuring some scraps from the North Pole Collection paper pack from Unity Stamp Co. I utilized a couple of the nesting die sets as well, scallops and rectangles and make a tag.


The stamp I chose is from the 2024 Unity Advent Calendar. I stamped it with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne onto white cardstock. Die cut both the white piece and another in kraft. Distressed the white tag a bit with a blending brush and distress oxide vintage photo


Lastly I added some seam binding from My Scrap Cabin Shop in ivory and milk chocolate along with a snowflake charm and some foam adhesive. I sprinkled some Nuvo aqua shimmer in glitter gloss over everything to give a bit of sparkle!

The deadline is midnight tonight! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us all week!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jenni! I love the sparkly spatter! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!

    ReplyDelete

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - all is calm all is bright

  Never say it's over until it's really over! LOL { BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party currently has 1 hour left! As I sit h...