thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

{BYSH} Card makers!

 Here's another card I made for the BYSHCardmakers FB group, based on their Sketch #11.  I am now a member of their design team and love making Christmas cards throughout the year to save my sanity in December!!  It's crazy enough during the holidays.....I don't need to worry that I don't have enough cards too!! 


Background paper and sentiment are both from Unity Stamp Co.  "Ornaments" were printed from the internet, glittered and then added a few extra as layers.

Also entering this one into the Jingle Belles Rock challenge for layering!

Come join us and make December easy on yourself!!



2 comments:

  1. Another great sketch design ... so very glad you joined us again and got *all bunded-up* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love all of the layers/elements and it's a fantastic take on the sketch as well! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!

    ReplyDelete