thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 14, 2021

Unity GIU Week - Day 1

 Hello friends and welcome to my GIU (Growing in Unity) week!  I am so excited to share my love of Unity Stamps with everyone!

My name is Jenni, I am a SAHMom to two teenagers!  My son will be starting his Senior year in HS and he's 17, my daughter will be starting her Freshman year in HS and she's 14.

I was introduced to Unity by a Scrapbooking friend at a crop too many years ago to remember and I was in love!

My first project is to showcase the Itty Bitty!  They are small in size but WOW do they have an impact!  Don't let the name fool you!  I will add some of my favorites below, but the first one I created specifically for you!  


I ink blended the background.  I had originally planned on just leaving her uncolored, but I just couldn't!  I stamped her on another piece of cardstock and colored her using my Tombow Art Markers.  Then I cut her out.  Nothing fancy, no watercolor or distressing, just straight coloring!  Added some twine and Gina Marie Designs acrylic dots in black.  Some foam adhesive tape and here she is!  This sentiment is one of my favorites!


Not Be Perfect

Here are some of my other favorite Itty Bitty's!!



(made this bookmark for my book club!)


Take a look at the collection of Itty Bitty's! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Please be sure to comment on my posts all week to be in the running for one of two Unity Stamp Co. gift credits valued at $20 each!

Thanks for the love and see you back here tomorrow! ;)

Jenni
www.etsy.com/shop/getcardedbyjenni


30 comments:

  1. Sweet card! It’s a perfect background for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. It is great and reminds me of the beach. I also love itty bitties! I have too many to count. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Your background is beautiful! These are some of my favorite Itty Bittys, too. I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I like the Itty Bitty images too. Enjoy your week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are great! I also love Itty Bittys as their size allows so much room to add other elements and interest in my cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin you are one of my winners from GIU week!!! Please email kelli@unitystampco.com within 2 weeks to claim your prize!! you can also message me and I can get your info to her!! Congrats!

      Delete
  6. I like your card! You have inspired me to use that stamp. I bought it last year and have never used it! The other Itty Bittys are cute. I also like to use them!

    Linda A

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are lovely. I love Itty Bittys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors she’s wearing just pop off the card and bring your attention directly to her! I have a huge collection of Itty’s. I love them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card with the ink blended background and sweet Itty Bitty image! I love the way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards and bookmarks! Itty Bitty’s are great! You have showcased a few I don’t have. Must add to wish list!😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects!! I love Unity itty bitty's, too. I have tons!! lol All of your designs are fabulous and love all the different ephemera you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the itty bitty's! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card, it is so pretty. The colors you chose are awesome. The other tags and cards are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Itty Bittys make great cards and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Love the Itty Bitty's also!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great start to a fun weak. Love the unity itty bitty stamps and the impact that they can make. Your favorite one is of the Christmas tree which I had recently purchased and now I know how to make it look good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! And some stamps I hadn't seen before. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards! Personally I gravitate to the sentiment kits, but I do love the itty bitty kits I have...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.Love that you colored the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards with itty bitty stamp sets are TERRIFIC!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. terrific cards! I love itty bittys!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gotta love Unity's Itty Bittys for sure! Your cards and tag are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Itty's have great themes. Fun cards- and love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your ink blended background. That's one of my favorite techniques. I have this stamp and have only used her a few times, now I need to dig her out. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You’re right. The Itty Bitties are adorable. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have this gal too, she is so fun to color...I'm glad you did! 😉
    Sweet cards! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tried to post a comment earlier but didn’t see it so I thought I’d try again.
    Great cards and tags.

    ReplyDelete