thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

{BYSH} Cardmakers DT!

 Well I did a thing!!!  I am now a member of the {BYSH} Cardmakers (Stands for Build Your Stash Holiday) Design Team!  This group is on FB and does a sketch challenge each month!  I have come on board during Sketch challenge #11.


I used background paper and stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Based on the BYSHC Sketch #11

Come on over and join us!!  

Also entering this into the Jingle Belles Rock current challenge of "bundling up!"  To create cards with some layers (at least three)!!

Take back December and get your holiday cards done early!!  





2 comments:

  1. I just love those socks for the holidays ... so glad you got *all bunded-up* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those stockings and the cool knitting-look paper are soooooo FAB! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete