thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 5, 2023

Masculine Cards!

 Cardmakers know that masculine cards are not the easiest to come up with. No flowers, or pink, or bling.....but they still need to be made! Friends of Unity's June theme is Masculine cards! The inspiration is amazing! I will add the first stop on the hop below and you can follow along if you'd like! :) My card was also created for the June Challenge at Unity Stamp Co for Wild and Wonderful! Fish are wild in my opinion! Hope they think so too!


I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the Linen background from Unity Stamp Co. onto it using hickory smoke distress oxide.  I distressed the edges a little with the same hickory smoke and also black soot. I felt it needed a little color so ink smooshed some faded jeans on top. Die cut with a deckle edge die from Tim Holtz. Next I created the tag. Again, stamped (somethin' is fishy) onto white with black soot. I cut it into a tag shape and distressed the whole thing with hickory smoke and faded jeans. I was inspired to add some fishing line behind the tag from one of the ladies on the Friends of Unity hop. I always love how it looks but forget to do that extra step! Added a black background and some blue fluffy fibers to the tag. Sentiment was printed from my computer! Thanks for visiting!

Crystal starts the Friends of Unity Blog Hop! She lists everyone participating! 
Take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment