thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 1, 2023

New Month, New Sketch!

 Happy June 1st! A new month, means a new sketch at {BYSHC}! This sketch has SOOOO much potential! 

My card today features a die and stamp set which I purchased with my gift certificate from Lawn Fawn, which I won during the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party! It's called Ho-Ho-Holidays. While it was somewhat time consuming getting all the pieces cut and stamped and then colored and put together, I do love the end result! Super cute! Papers are all from a pack called Gnome for the Holidays Christmas by Photoplay. Cut according to the measurements. Santa and sleigh were cut from white cardstock, stamped with versafine clair in nocturne and then colored with Tombow ABT markers. Sentiment also from the same set was stamped in a similar way and cut as a banner! I put all the elements together in a cute scene and added some foam tape for dimension. Red enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs for the finish! 

Can't wait to see everyone's take on this sketch! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment