thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, June 30, 2023

Holly Jolly!

 Started the month with day one of sketch 34 for {BYSHC} and ending the month too! Entries can be posted on the Facebook group until midnight tonight! Today my card features a sweet jolly Santa from Unity Stamp Co. wishing you a Holly Jolly Christmas!


I started with a white card base, followed the sketch (below) for measurements and cut my papers accordingly. The paper is new to me, but older SU Christmas papers. I stamped Santa onto watercolor paper with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then colored with Tombow ABT Markers. Added some white gel pen to a couple areas and darkened the rim of his glasses. I then added some glossy accents to the lenses. Fussy cut him out and stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white. Die cut with banner nesting dies that came in a monthly kit from Unity.


You still have plenty of time to enter! Sketch below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment