thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy July!

 Hello Friends! I've been a little awol due to my daughter's dance recital and nationals competition schedule, but now I'm back! At least for now!  LOL

Beginning of a new month, you know what that means.....a new sketch challenge at {BYSHC}! Sketch #35 is now active until the end of the month! Don't forget to get your entries posted to the {BYSHC} Facebook group before then!!


Here in Florida, July is one of the hottest months of the year. Getting into the "Christmas Spirit" is sometimes difficult when it's 95 degrees! This card features a cool winter palette of blues and mint green. Papers are from My Minds Eye - Christmas Wish. I started with a white card base, measured the patterned paper according to the sketch (below). I stamped the image (Unity Stamp Co. - Ornamental Season) onto white cardstock with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne. Colored with Tombow ABT markers and then added a bit of white gel pen and Nuvo AquaShimmer in Midas Touch to add some shine. The gems are from PinkFresh Studio.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to enter your cards!!



No comments:

Post a Comment