thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 28, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - ONE MORE CARD!!

 ONE MORE CARD!! {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ends in a few hours! I had a few minutes so I made one more! :)


I had stamped two of these images to take with me to my daughter's dance studio this morning, but only used one.....so had one left over and ready to color!


Started with a white card base. Played with SEVERAL sketches and layouts and nothing looked right. Glued down, pulled it back up, glued again, moved stuff around.....sometimes it just takes a little while and some adjustments! Papers are scraps from Stampin Up. Colored with Tombow ABT Water based markers, sequins from unknown. Snowman is from Unity Stamp Co. Snow Day Like Today. Sentiment is from Lawn Fawn from Ho-Ho-Holidays. Foam tape, washi tape, thrown together and it works! :)

When you finish a card at 6pm and it's raining....you get a dark picture! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute, fun card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! This is one of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's baaaack!! Love your color palette for this card and the way you colored your snowman, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would take me hours to make such a wonderfully detailed card like this!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... such a cute card, Jenni! Thanks so much for making another card and trying to break our record. Such a great mix of papers and I do love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete