thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, April 21, 2024

BYSHC Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party! Tis the season!

 Welcome back!! The Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party is going strong!


My next entry is brought to you by another amazing sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs!


As always seems to happen with these linky parties is that I'm never prepared! :) I started a new job and my daughter has dance competition all weekend which leave very little time to get any cards made! So what does one do when short on time?!? Dig through the already printed or stamped images and make something amazing! :) That's what I did with this one! I had this set aside to work on "eventually" and who knew it would be sooner than later! The background papers are from Heidi Swapp, the sentiment is a cut apart from Unity Stamp Co. The Santa image is from Angie Blom Digital Designs and is called Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. I colored santa with King Art Alcohol Markers and cut him out with the scalloped and rectangle nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. I did happen to follow the newest sketch (#20) from Tawny Owl Papiere! I've added it below!


Added some foam tape and a brad and he's ready to go!!

You can view all the sponsors on the BYSHC Blog post! This is also where you'll enter your cards using the link at the bottom!  Good luck!!



5 comments: