thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party - Heart of Christmas

 Hello again! {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas 2024 Linky Party is still at hand! I am going through the "save for later" bin and creating cards that wouldn't have been before! :)


Not sure why this stamped snowflake heart was put into the save bin!


I had previously saved a picture of a card from the Unity Stamp Co. website for this particular stamp and thought I would recreate it as best as I could! Lisa Arana created the original, I hope my card is close!! The stamped image is from Unity Stamp Co. called Heart of Christmas. I stamped with versamark embossing ink and used gina k designs white embossing powder. Die cut with the scallops and squares nesting dies, also from Unity. I then distressed the edges a big with some vintage photo distress oxide. The patterned paper came from a pack I just got at the Scrapbook Expo a couple weekends ago and it was perfect! It comes from PhotoPlay called It's a Wonderful Christmas. I added some white bakers twine and some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. The sentiment was cut from a digital print from Angie Blom Digital Designs! Lots of sponsors getting love in this card!


Be sure to check out the list of sponsors on the {BYSHC} Blog for more details and be sure to get your cards posted before it's all over!!


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Jenni! I love that stamp and it works so well with those papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that snowflake heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love this snowflake heart!

    ReplyDelete