Monday, July 1, 2024

Welcome July! {BYSHC} Sketch 47!

 Hello and welcome! Happy July 1st! Sketch 47 from {BYSHC} is here and goes through the entire month! Each month the sketch challenge prize is provided by one of our amazing sponsors! This month it's Taylored Expressions!


I love the bright cheerful colors and sweet little face on this one! I chose the set called Fluffy Friends - Holiday. I did not get the matching die set, but it is available nonetheless! I chose the papers from a cute pad from Photoplay, called Tulla & Norbert's Christmas Party! I measured and cut according to the sketch below. The reindeer, gift stack and tiny little bird are all stamped in versafine clair nocturne onto regular 60lb cardstock. Colored with alcohol markers and highlighted with a white gel pen. I then fussy cut each piece out! I added a round ink blended spot on the back for a little dimension. The gift stack is stick to the white panel and the reindeer and bird are mounted with foam adhesive. The sentiment is a strip cut from a sheet of sentiment strips from Unity Stamp Co. The red enamel dots are from Gina Marie Designs! I just love this cute little guy! I see myself using this set a lot!! :) And I feel like I need to get more of this paper too!!! LOL



Stay tuned, in the next few weeks is our Christmas in July Linky Party! Lots of sponsored prizes and fun will be had!! Great chance to add to your Christmas card stash!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome July! {BYSHC} Sketch 47!

  Hello and welcome! Happy July 1st! Sketch 47 from {BYSHC} is here and goes through the entire month! Each month the sketch challenge pri...