Friday, June 28, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch 46 - Magic of the Holidays

 Hello friends! My last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch 46 was fun to create! The monthly sponsor for June is Lawn Fawn and even though I only have one Lawn Fawn Christmas set, I made 4 different cards! 


I love this paper! :) This is a new to me kit from Photo Play called Tulla & Norbert's 
Christmas Party! It's so cute! This paper was cut using a edge die from PinkFresh Studios. I wanted to use sleigh, but in a different way than before! So I FILLED it up with gifts! The sentiment goes along with that! The stamps are from the Lawn Fawn set called Ho Ho Holidays and they also have a matching die set. I stamped all the pieces onto white cardstock with versafine clair in nocturne, colored with alcohol markers. Added some foam tape for dimension and some flat clear sequins.



Thanks for playing along with us this month! Keep an eye out for our next sketch and new sponsor!





No comments:

Post a Comment

**July 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Technique**

 Welcome to my very first post as a Friends of Unity Team Member! I am so excited to be here! This month of July is all about technique! I h...