Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Unity Membership Makes - Note of Thanks

 Well I managed to make another card for Unity Membership Makes!


I had stamped the typewriter a couple times last week...I made one last week with it for Father's Day. So I grabbed this image (which is from the June 2023 Kit of the Month {from the countryside}) that was basically ready to go and colored in a few sections for accent. The sentiment is typed from my computer in a typewriter type font. Because I had this already stamped and ready, I stamped the top of this onto the printed sentiment, then fussy cut just the piece of paper. I tried to channel my inner Tenia (Unity DT Member) with the washi and staples! LOL The striped panel was die cut using the scalloped and rectangle nesting die set from Unity. I added some washi tape to that. The lined notebook paper is just that...lined notebook paper ripped right from a spiral bound notebook! Die cut that with the make a tag die set. I added a mini paperclip and some black enamel dots and viola! Finished!


I tend to use a lot of pieces that are basically left of my desk for inspiration! LOL It's right there in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**July 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Technique**

 Welcome to my very first post as a Friends of Unity Team Member! I am so excited to be here! This month of July is all about technique! I h...