Friday, June 21, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch #46 - Happy Ho Ho Holidays!

Hello and welcome back! My next card for {BYSHC} Sketch 46 was super fun to create! These stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn are so easy to create an entire scene with! 


This set it called Ho Ho Holidays and also comes with a matching die set! The paper I used is an older kit that I can't seem to find the name of right off the top of my head. I will add it when I can locate the name of it! I die cut the top (green) panel with a scallop edge die from Pink Fresh Studios. The circles are cut using the scallops and circles nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. Santa and the Mrs. were stamped onto white cardstock with versafine clair in nocturne, then die cut with the matching die set. Colored with alcohol markers. I added a tiny bit of white gel pen for accents and some foam tape for dimension!! 



Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you back soon! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**July 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Technique**

 Welcome to my very first post as a Friends of Unity Team Member! I am so excited to be here! This month of July is all about technique! I h...