Friday, June 21, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #225 - Birthday Shroom

 Squeaking one last card in for the Inky Paws Challenge #225! I grabbed a picture earlier, but just getting around to posting!! 


This cutie came together quickly! I wasn't sure at first but it's growing on me! Stamp set is Garden Mice. Colored with Tombow ABT markers, fussy cut (not sure why I didn't use the die set, but I didn't!) and attached with foam tape. The yellow cardstock and the floral circle cardstocks are both from Unity Stamp Co. kit country lovin.



Thanks for a great sketch!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! The colors and papers work wonderfully with this sweet mouse image! So glad you were inspired to join us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!! I love the colors and patterns you used - it feels very autumnal and cozy! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

**July 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Technique**

 Welcome to my very first post as a Friends of Unity Team Member! I am so excited to be here! This month of July is all about technique! I h...