Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Two Challenges in ONE!

I love when I am able to combine two "challenges" into one card! More bang for the buck! :) Today is Wednesday, which means it's Unity Membership Makes Day!


Today I followed the sketch challenge at Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration #22. As I was going through some scraps the other day I remembered all the cute sketches to use up some of these! Sketch is below, but I stamped the cupcake from the Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month from January 2023 {bloom and evolve} and colored in with Tombow ABT markers. I added some Uni-ball white gel pen to accent. Happy Birthday is also from a Unity set called gotta love sentiments. Some pink Gina Marie Designs enamel dots to finish!


Thanks for visiting! More to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

**July 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Technique**

 Welcome to my very first post as a Friends of Unity Team Member! I am so excited to be here! This month of July is all about technique! I h...