Tuesday, July 21, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - O Holy Night

 Hello and welcome back! The {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is happening this week and my scrap pile couldn't be happier!


For those who have followed along with my card journey for a while knows that I am the scrap hoarder! I have a very hard time throwing away any scrap, large or small! I tend to gravitate to the scrap pile for the Linky Parties each time....it's a great reason to get some extra use from some papers that are just too pretty to pitch!  This card is no exception!


To start I had made this glitter paste snowflake panel a while back with no particular project in mind...so it's just been sitting around waiting for it's time to shine! The background panel (Crafty Stamp Co. Christmas Snow paper pack) has a large circle cut from it that had to be covered up....bring in the blue solid. I had the idea to cut the square from the center of that panel (cut with the scallops and squares nesting dies) and fit the snowflake piece into it 🤷‍♀️ I think it works! The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., an older itty bitty stamp called brightly shining (sadly has been retired) that had also been stamped and laying around waiting! Die cut it along with some vellum with the scallops and circles nesting dies. Added a little foam adhesive and some enamel dots and it's ready to be mailed!


Keep following along! The Linky Party continues until Friday!


1 comment:

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party - Sending Holiday Hugs

 The BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party is half over! Be sure to have your links in before midnight on Friday! Another card.....more...