thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Inspired by Challenge (#IB275) and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #26 - Second Entry!

I am once again throwing my hat into the ring for the Inspired by Challenge (#IB275) Pink Hot Chocolate and also into the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #26 the theme is hearts! Pink, hearts and the Inspired by sketch!


I chose a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Joy, Peace & Comfort Mug. As you'll see (stamp set pictured below), I paper pieced the entire mug and then used some foam tape to pop it up!! The pink snowflake paper and the maroon strip on the sentiment are from My Minds Eye Christmas Wish. The black and grey stripe is from my scrap stash. The heart paper is also from Unity Stamp Co. The sentiment is from Unity as well (KOM 9/2015). Iridescent ribbon, wood heart shape, enamel dots, staples all from different places!


Additional supplies used to create this card!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the paper panels/patterns.
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete