thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Newton's Nook Designs - Inky Paws Challenge (#215 Color Challenge)

 I'm sneaking one in for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paw Color Challenge #215


These colors are so amazing! I have just purchased a new-to-me NND set called Garden Mice and it's so sweet!


Started with a white card base, to that I added a background panel of kraft cardstock. All else was from my scrap bin! The mouse w/ the butterfly were stamped onto watercolor cardstock and colored with my Tombow ABT Dual brush markers then die cut with the coordinating die set. The colors I used are 772, 990, 491 and 373. The circles were die cut using Unity Stamp Co. scallops and circles nesting dies. First from white, then a smaller vellum circle. I popped the mouse up using foam tape.


I followed a sketch from Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook Group (I've attached it below).


I'll attach a few more tools I used below!



















4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Jenni! So happy to see you playing along again! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge and the TOPII Sketch Challenge 18! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet and darling! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too cute!! Great use of the challenge colors! I love the image you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! You've used the Inky Paws Challenge colors wonderfully, and your little mouse is just darling! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete