thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 29, 2022

And one more.....{BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party!

 


Let's see how many more I can get submitted today! So far it's 2!


This was the first attempt at the ink resist technique. It's not my favorite....too much red and the sentiment is stamped over some of it....but we are our worst critics! 

Again I started with a white cardbase, took a panel of white cardstock and brushed over it with my homemade anti-static pouch.  Stamped the large swirl from Unity Stamp Co. kit called embrace you using versamark embossing ink.  Sprinkled on Gina K. fine detail white embossing powder and watched the magic happen once I hit it with the heat tool! I ink blended over the top Gina K. premium dye ink in red hot. I die cut that panel with the largest rectangle and then the black with the largest scallop dies from the scallops and rectangles nesting die set.  The sentiment is from Colorado Craft Company called merry merry mini, stamped in Versafine Clair in Nocturne.  Added some white jewels from Pink Fresh Studio and in the stash it goes!


7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I'll have to try that technique. It makes for a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one too, Jenni! That flourish is perfect with this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete