thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 29, 2022

Three for today! {BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party!

 


As today is the last day to enter cards to be eligible for the fabulous prizes.....here is my 3rd card for today (8 for the entire week)! I have lots of things to do today....I'm clearly procrastinating! LOL


White cardbase, used paper from Fancy Pants Designs from 2011 called Saint Nick. Stamped image from Unity Stamp Co. (Holiday Joy Christmas Tree) an absolute FAVORITE of mine! One of the first stamps I purchased from Unity and it's been well loved! Watercolored with Tombow ABT markers and a waterbrush. Also used some vintage photo distress oxide on the edges. Added a ribbon and some sequins from my stash to finish it off.  I followed the current challenge sketch at {BYSHC} Sketch #24.




8 comments:

  1. I love the vintage vibe to this card. Your papers are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card@ Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your papers are such a beautiful match with your image, Jenni. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree stamp! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tree stamp - I just went and bought it! LOL Love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you were procrastinating... LOVE your card, Jenni! The papers are so perfect with this cute tree {one of my fave stamps!}!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card! Great take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete