thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

{BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party - Few Days Left!

 There are a few days left to get your cards entered to be eligible for some amazing prizes at the {BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party over on their Blog!

My card today was inspired by a post on the Unity Stamp Co. page for this Colossal Snowflake stamp and matching die!  Alaine Tanner, thanks for the inspiration!


If I'm being totally honest....I stamped and die cut the snowflake for a different project, but thought it needed to be used for a card!  Die cut the snowflake, then lined up the stamp (per Whitney Magnuson's instructions) and stamped with versa fine clair (nocturne) and then versa mark embossing ink. I then used some old stamp 'n' bond clear embossing powder. I embossed the white panel with a sizzix embossing folder, mounted on the same red, then on black.  Easy peasy!  The "Merry Christmas" was a leftover piece from printing some digital stamps from Angie Blom Digital Designs!  Both of these amazing companies are sponsor's on this party!

I'll enter this into the mix....should be entry 125!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that snowflake is huge! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add my name to the comment.... now I see it will come up on my reply.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jenni! Love that big gorgeous snowflake stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty snowflake! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete