thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 29, 2022

Today's the day! Last Day for the {BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party!

 


Today is the final day for the {BYSHC} 2022 Christmas in July Linky Party! Be sure to get your entries posted by 11:59 pm EST today July 29th!

Today's card was inspired by a pinterest card! Gina K. ink resist technique! 




I started with a white cardbase, then took a panel of white cardstock and brushed over it with my homemade anti-static pouch.  I stamped a large swirl from Unity Stamp Co. kit called embrace you using versamark embossing ink. I sprinkled on Gina K. fine detail white embossing powder and heated it up! I then ink blended over top some Gina K. dye ink in fresh asparagus and dusty rose. I die cut that panel with the larger rectangle from the scallops & rectangles nesting die set from Unity. The black panel was die cut with the largest scallop die. I backed everything with a base of green cardstock from Fancy Pants Designs from Saint Nick collection.  The sentiment comes from Colorado Craft Company and is called Merry Merry Mini. It was stamped using the Versa Fine Clair in Nocturne.  I added a few jewels from Pink Fresh Studio Essential Jewel mix.

I can see myself making many more of these! It's a fun technique!

7 comments: