thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hero Arts February Challenge - Animal Crackers

 I just discovered a blog challenge happening over at Hero Arts! The February 2023 theme is "Animal Crackers." I love their description....

"We want you to get out your critter stamps – furry friends, creepy crawlies – if it goes baa, cluck, moo, roar, bark, honk, meow, neigh, oink, hee-haw, quack, trumpet, whoop, squeak, howl, gobble, hoot, croak, chirp, whistle or buzz, and if it crawls, hops, flies, swims, jumps, hovers, flutters, waddles or burrows – all creatures great and small are welcome here!"

 

So I combined a couple sets...one from Hero Arts (Hello Stamp & Cut) which happens to be my ONLY Hero Arts set :\ and a sweet elephant from Unity Stamp Co. (Sweet Elle).

Started with a white card base, cut some old Carta Bella paper (paris girl circa 2012) to match the February 2023 sketch challenge happening at Unity Show & tell. Next I stamped Elle on a piece of watercolor paper, colored with Tombow ABT markers and used a cloud stencil to create some soft clouds in the background. I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer (glitter gloss) to the heart on the balloon and some sequins from Spiegelmom scraps (country winter).



Fingers crossed that first time's the charm and there will be more Hero Arts in my future! :) Thanks for visiting! Leave me some love to let me know you were here! :)

Jenni <3

No comments:

Post a Comment