thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, February 6, 2023

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #191

 Hello there friends! I am going to throw my hat into the ring for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #191. It's a color challenge. This is my first time posting here so we'll see how it goes! LOL According to the rules Newton's Nook Designs images are to be used.......well......I don't currently own any of them, so luckily they offer a few freebies!


Today I have chosen the sunflower "bloom" freebie! I thought it would be perfect to color up for this color challenge! I printed it on 100lb cardstock, die cut it with some Unity Stamp Co. dies, colored with some alcohol markers! Distressed around the edge with some Hickory smoke Distress oxide and popped it up with some foam tape! It's simple and cute! I love it!


I added some red checked ribbon from Jillibeansoup and some red enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.



4 comments:

  1. Eeep!! I'm so excited that you're playing along, Jenni!! Beautiful card, too! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty and works beautifully with the challenge colors! So glad you were inspired to join us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even think about using the sunflower freebie, but it is perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete