thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Unity Stamp Co. February 2023 Sketch Challenge - second card!

 I was able to create another card for the Unity Stamp Co. February Sketch challenge! Fingers crossed that I can create more before the end of the month!


I always need birthday cards to this one will definitely get used! I used the Happy Birthday Gnome for this fun card!  I stamped this cutie on watercolor paper using VersaFine Clair Nocturne, then colored with Tombow ABT Markers. The banner paper is from Rainbow Wishes (also from Unity).  I cheated a little bit....the navy blue "background" is 1/4" strips because the blue paper I found to match wasn't big enough! LOL You do what you have to do!  I stamped and fussy cut the Happy Birthday sentiment then popped up with foam tape. The gold banner is washi tape tuck to some cardstock! Then I added some mercury glass stickles to the balloon to make it pop! 


Be sure to add your card to the Unity Stamp Co. Show & Tell sketch album to join in the fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment