thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 10, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch 31 Challenge

Hello Friends and welcome to March! New sketch at {BYSHC} to run through the end of the month! My card today is a new favorite!


This lovely card started with a white top fold card base. Next I added a black background. I measured my other pieces according to the sketch and got them ready to assemble. The focal image is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called All is Calm.  I stamped it on white cardstock with VersaFineClair in Nocturne. Next I die cut it with the smallest circle from Scallops & Circles (nesting die) set from Unity. I ink blended some faded jeans and scattered straw. I added some star sequins and yellow gems. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with gina k. designs fine detail white embossing powder and fussy cut to just have the sentiment. Mounted the circle with foam tape to add dimension.

Be sure to check out the {BYSHC} Blog for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment