thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #194

 Hello friends! I am entering a challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! It's the Inky Paws Challenge #194 (a color challenge)! As much as I love a good sketch challenge, color challenges are my second favorite! Trying to get the "exact" if not super close color match is half the fun!! 

So this card was created using a modified version of the #192 Challenge Sketch and the colors on this challenge! I was running out of options in the freebie section so I broke down and purchased this super cute Llama! When I saw the colors I immediately saw "baby card." Of course they are absolutely 100% spring colors...but my mind went immediately to baby! So here is my take!  Papers are from Unity Stamp Co. (Rainbow Wishes), twine from american crafts. I colored this sweet llama with Tombow ABT markers. I added a circle of vellum because I just couldn't find the right pink and all the other patterned papers were just too much! I love how vellum is subtle enough to blend but just enough to show that there is a difference. Foam tape and some sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps (sweet water) to finish it off!

Attaching the colors from the challenge and the sketch I loosely followed!


Thanks for visiting! Would love it if you left me some love to know you were here! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... Jenni, this is the cutest baby card! I love that the used the last sketch for your inspiration too! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love that you used the challenge colors for a baby card and how you repurposed the llama set for such an occasion! Nicely done! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! What a great idea to make a baby card with the challenge colors! It’s gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at The Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete