thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 24, 2023

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #194

 Hey there! I'm back with another card for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge #194! As I said in my previous post.....I currently only have one stamp set! LOL So here is another cute entry using the retiring set Llama Delivery and the matching die set! This time it's a birthday card!


As I have said before, I save a lot of sketches! This one is from Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch #9 (it's attached). The paper (My Mind's Eye Good Vibes) is some I just purchased second hand and I thought it went perfectly with the birthday theme AND the colors in the challenge! I stamped and die cut the llama and colored with Tombow ABT markers. I added some eyelash twine that's been in my stash forever! Glitter enamel dots and the sentiment are both from Unity Stamp Co




4 comments:

  1. Such an adorably sweet card, Jenni! I love the mix of papers you used and I'm so touched that you used one of my sketches! Thanks so much for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've used the llama for a birthday card, which is so festive and cute! Again, thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the challenge colors! Love that you use the llama. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the color challenge! The polka dot paper looks great with the llama! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete