thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Unity Stamp Co. March Sketch Challenge - Card #2

 As I mentioned in my previous post....I'm just now getting a chance to work on some cards for the Unity Stamp Co. March Sketch Challenge! I'm currently on a roll! I stamped this image three times hoping to get at least three cards done!


This little lovely was stamped onto watercolor paper with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne. Colored with Tombow ABT markers (flower: 925 and N00, leaves: 158, 192 and NOO, shadow N89). Papers are new to me purchased second hand are are by The Paper Studio Against the Grain and Metro Garden by KI.  I die cut all the panels with the scallops and rectangles nesting dies (which appear to be out of stock) from Unity, the twine is from May Arts.

I colored the flower first then had to find paper to match! Another Mother's day ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment