thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 22, 2023

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party (scraps edition....part ?)

 Welcome to day 3 of the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party



As with the last two posts....these next few cards are all created with scraps! I love using up scraps! Makes me feel like I saved them for a reason! :)


This card is similar to the other two in that it's strips of patterned paper glued to a white cardstock base and then die cut (I used the scallops and rectangle nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co.)! The papers are a mix of brands but I love how they coordinate! The sentiment is a stamps and die set combination from Unity Stamp Co. called ....heart of Christmas. I added some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and popped the die cut words up with foam tape.

Thanks for visiting! <3

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... loving the scraps on the diagonal! So fun! And that die cut is a beautiful touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete